Link a payroll payment file to a journal
As our first Payroll update we now offer tracking. The functionality has been added to the payment file list, allowing you to link the payment file to a journal.
This way you can track the payroll payment file back to the account statement. See below
Read more about the payroll payment list
The Notification Centre
The Briox Notification Centre allows you to fine-tune how and when you are to receive notifications and other warnings and communication from Briox, both in the desktop and in the app.
For email notifications, you can even select their frequency (immediately, daily or weekly), the day of the week if relevant, and the time of day at which you want to receive them.
All notifications have now been gathered in the Notification center and the newest additions are the payment notifications. If you have online banking, you can receive a notification if:
- a payroll payment has failed
- a supplier invoice payment has failed
Automatic VAT handling when an organisation is not VAT registered
In the case of associations and other organisations that are not VAT payers, you can now automate the VAT handling by marking the organisation as not VAT registered under Company Settings - Company information. All supplier invoices will then automatically get a VAT rate of 0% as default value.
Read more here.
Matching bank transactions on invoice number
An extra match setting has been added to Banking allowing you to automatically match the invoice number with the payment in the bank statement in the absence of a reference number.
Go to Banking - Import bank statements - Automatic matching settings and choose what suits you best!
- You can now retrieve supplier information directly from the supplier invoice view. Read more.
- The ctrl + enter command, on a mac keyboard, allows Mac users to jump from the supplier invoice header to the first uncoded row in the accounting grid.
- In Banking - Process transactions, the drag and drop now works both ways when processing bank transactions and templates, as well as when matching bank transactions and journals or drafts.
- You can add accounts to existing account classes without the need to unlock the account class tree.
- When matching drafts to bank transactions, Briox will use the data from the bank transaction to create the journal, behaving in the same manner as when creating a journal from a template.
See below what information will be displayed as journal description and what will be displayed as transaction information on the journal rows.
This way when creating your drafts under incoming documents, you only need to enter enough data to serve as a place holder.
PVM14 and PVM15 have been added to Briox (LT only)
Two VAT codes (PVM14 for purchases and PVM15 for sales) have been added to Briox. These codes will accordingly appear in the i.SAF report.