Here is a short step by step guide when you start up in you new (and empty Briox account).
Setting up a client account
- Add a new client in your client manager.
- Create a Briox account for your client. here you will be able to login and do their accounting.
- Now you can login to your client account.
Give your colleagues access rights
If you are the first user in the system you are automatically the Systems administrator. You will have to give your colleagues access rights, both to the client manager and maybe even to their clients.
- Who will do what in the Briox client manager?
- Add a consultant to the client manager and give them access to clients.
- Edit access rights for your consultants in the client account.
By default consultants are set up with full access to Accounting (including supplier Invoices), Invoicing & The Archive.
Add clients and give them access rights
If you are going to work together with your client in Briox you have to login to their account to add them and give the access rights.
Give viewing access to an Auditor
- Invite an auditor to Briox
- Briox manual for the auditor
Send this instruction manual to the auditor so they can start up in Briox themselves.