In all Briox programs multiple users can work together. If you are an administrator, you have the possibility to decide which parts of a program a user should have access to. By attributing a role to the user you can decide what they can do but also limit their access to certain functions. If you use Briox Start with Accounting and Invoicing, you can for example, let the user create invoices but not allow him or her to post or cancel them.
- Click on Admin - Users, Add New User
If you do not see the Admin section, it is because you are neither the System Administrator nor an Application Administrator.
- Click on Add new User in the top navigation bar (blue button). Only the System Administrator can see this button.
- A new user registration form opens where you can register a new user by filling in their personal information, basic login information and assigning them a role. See picture below.
- Remember to Save the user .
- In the next step, an email invitation will be sent to the new user. You can customise the e-mail that will be send out, and you can also preview it:
- User receives the invitation. The new user has to add a new password for accessing Briox via the confirmation email. If the user already has a Briox account from previously, they can enter their normal login detail to gain access.
Please note, the new user will not be visible on the user list before user has been confirmed.
- The new user will appear in the Pending User Invitation list
Please sign in to leave a comment.