Role templates are available when setting up Customers and Consultants.
We have set up a few standard role templates for you but you can create your own!
With predefined templates it is easy to apply them to any user or consultant that is being set-up.
Create a role template:
Who can create role templates?
- The system administrator can create roles for all users and all programs.
- The application administrator can create roles for all user types but only within the application they are administrator for.
- Go to Admin - Role templates
- Click on Add new role
- Select if the role is for a User or a Consultant
- Give the role a Name and a Description
- Assign modules and rights within the various modules that belong to your package
- Determine whether the user is a user or an administrator for each module
- Determine if the user is a system administrator.
If you want the role you have just created to appear at the top of the role list, set it as default with the help of the toggle in the top right hand corner.
Note: Enduser roles are used only when you create an enduser. So updating a role will not affect the users that have need created with the role.
Consultants on the other had can be attributed new roles under Admin - Users - Manage consultants
Please sign in to leave a comment.