Only consultants can be managing the Client's accounting
Step 1 : Add the Accountant to the accounting firm account
If the Accountant who is going to carry out the accountancy work in the client account is new and has to be added, this must be done first at the level of the Accounting firm account:
- Go to the window in which your accounting firm account and Client Manager are open and click on the Settings icon and then on the Licences & Users.
If you do not see the Users tab, it is because you are not an Administrator.
If you do not see the Add New User button, it is because you are not the System Administrator.
The user who is an Application Administrator can determine what access rights the other users have in the application he or she is administrator for. The System Administrator can add new users as well as determine their access rights.
- Click on Add New User
- A registration form opens where you can register the new user by filling in their personal data, settings and login information.
See picture below.
- At this point you can also give the consultant Access Rights in the accounting firm account. If the consultant is only going to login to client accounts and work, the only rights he or she needs in the Client Manager is the right to Login to client account. See picture below.
- Remember to save.
Step 2 : Add the accountant to the client account
The new accountant we have added in the accounting firm account must now be added as an accountant in the client’s account. To do this you remain in the accounting firm account and the Client Manager.
- Go to Client manager - Client Overview.
- When you have located the company, click on the Edit client account icon at the end of the row.
- In the Edit client account view you can add the new consultant John as a User in the Client account. See below. Click on Save to confirm your choices.
When you have gone through the steps above, the consultant automatically has full access to all the customer’s applications and can log in and start working in the client account via his /her Client Manager.