Both a consultant and the client will be able to manage the client's accounting:
Once a user is registered in the system, or as you are in the process of registering one as, you can determine their Access Rights in the same view. When setting Access Rights for an existing user, the Application Administrator can take over from the System Administrator.
- Under Settings - Users, select a user and the user registration form will open.
- Under Administration you set System- and Application Administrator rights. Both Administrators will have full rights over the account he or she is administrator for, but only the System Administrator can add new users.
- Under each Application Access Rights tab, check the features the user should have access rights to. If you want the user to have full rights for all the features in an application, you can click on the Select all / deselect all box and then Save.
- If there are features which should not be available to the user, leave the check box empty for this feature. For example if a user is not going to actively work with his / her accounting but only wants to be able to look at it and create reports you can check the boxes as in the picture below:
- Click on Save when ready. You will see that the user has rights to Briox Accounting for example, as the icon for accounting appears on the row beside the user’s name. You can also see that a license for accounting has been registered on this account and will be invoiced according to the choices you made when you created the account (paid by the customer or the agency).
- You can now send their login and password to the customer, and invite them into their Briox Accounting.