You are sent directly here when you are saving your new client in the Client Manager or follow the steps below.
- Choose the company you want to create an account for by clicking on the company in the list under Company - List, then click on the Company Information tab, and the Edit Company icon.
- In the edit company view, you have the possibility to create an account for your customer. Click on the Create Client Account button in the action bar at the bottom of your screen. See below.
- In the Create Client Account window enter the following information:
- The name of the account in the Description field.
- Who is to pay for the licenses: the client or the agency?
- Who is the System Administrator: The System Administrator box must be ticked for yourself or one of your colleagues and cannot be left empty.
- Who is the User: The person who will do the accounting in the client’s account. It is at this point you determine which consultants are to have access to an account, enabling you to segregate different consultants and their clients.
- You also have the possibility to copy an existing account as a template for the new account. Read more about Cloning Accounts.
Click on OK to confirm your choices.
You are returned to the Edit Company view and can see that there is now an account linked to the client.
The client account information is still incomplete; you must click on Save now so that the account gets its ID number and actually gets created. See below.
The procedure is complete when the account has received its Account ID number. See below.
- If you want to change, for example, the account information you have previously entered click on the Edit icon at the end of the row . You can now change the account name or who the system administrator and users are. See below.
- At this point the client will also be visible in your Client Overview where you have the list of the companies that have Briox accounts.