The Briox Asset Registry - Step 2
We continue adding functionality to our Asset Registry:
- A new Degressive depreciation method: This will allow you to run both the regular degressive and the residual method of depreciation on your assets (FI).
- Settings for the Asset registry allow you to:
- Set a default depreciation start date
- Create an asset from a supplier invoice
- View & access journal type information
- Link several supplier invoices to an asset
- Improved tracking between assets & journals
- Improved asset history displaying changes in depreciation methods
- The asset status is now visible on the asset
- Links to the relevant help centre articles from the top right corner of each page
- Assets can be deleted & voided.
- Reports for the Asset Registry:
Accruals update continued:
- You now have an option regarding how to calculate your accruals:
- by months (Amount/Months: previously the only option)
- or by days (Amount/CalendarDays)
This new option to calculate by days will provide you with an exact calculation removing the need for manual adjustment. Read more here.
- In an effort to further automate work we are automating the workflow when crediting accrued invoices. Read more here.
- More rows are now available in the accruals view for those of you working with numerous cost centres.
- The accrual settings now displays the Journal type used for accruals and links to the page.
Holvi attachments to banking (FI)
Where: Banking - Process transactions
- Upon request, we have now enabled the possibility to post payments with an earlier date than the invoice date on both customer and supplier invoices. You simply receive a notification that you are doing this.
- The balance specification report header has dropped the mention "Accounting transactions, not reconciled".
- Tips for a smooth start to 2021: In order for you to get as smooth a start as possible in the new year, we have compiled a checklist of what you need to do in Briox in conjunction with the start of the new year. Go to Checklist »
- Read more about Automated VAT handling in Briox.
As new reports were released in May last year (R20.4), the old Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss reports will be removed in next release.