Once the Holvi - Briox integration is turned on, Holvi banking transactions are automatically uploaded to Briox under the Banking section.
As an accountant partner you can activate the integration together with your customer as you need the company owner’s login and password.
If the account owner wants to test Briox, we are happy to offer them a 30 day trial: Please set up the user with the modules and rights they want to test and contact email@example.com.
To set up the integration follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings - Accounting - Payment Methods and set up an Online payment method for Holvi
- Click on Add Payment Method
- A pop up appears where you can create your payment method and payment routine.
Note: All these fields are mandatory.
- Click Activate Holvi.
- This will redirect you to a Holvi Login page where you enter the login and password for the account you want to activate the integration for.
NOTE: If you are an accountant activating the integration you need to enter the login and password of the company owner to confirm the integration.
- After login you will be asked to allow Briox to access your Holvi Account.
Click on Allow to authorise access.
- Once the authorisation has been granted, you will be returned to your Briox account and receive a confirmation from our side as well that your Holvi account has been connected to your Briox account and you will see that your Holvi payment method has been set up.
- Your transactions will be imported automatically every day.
You find them under Banking - Account Statement as well as under Banking Process - transactions.
To make sure not to miss any cancelled payments we always look back 40 days in time. So your first online import will import all transactions dating back 40 days. The reason for this is that cancelled payments can be backdated.
Note: If you have already been working with file imports, you will get duplicates of your transactions as the file and the online method do not have a common duplicate control.
The transactions can be deleted from under Process transactions by clicking on the X in the upper right hand corner of the transaction, but not from under Account Statement where they can simply be left as unreconciled as they will be reconciled under the payment method you have created for Holvi file imports.
For more information about working in Briox banking please read: