Once your Holvi and Briox accounts are integrated, your Holvi bank transactions are automatically uploaded to Briox under the Banking section.
As an accountant partner you can invite your client to Briox to activate the banking integration.
Note: your client needs to be set up as a user befor you can invite them to Briox.
To set up the integration follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings - Accounting - Banking & Payments and set up an Online payment method for Holvi.
- Click on Add Payment Method
- A pop up appears where you can create your payment method and payment routine.
- Click Save and invite client.
(if you can activate Holvi click: Activate Holvi, to go straight to the Holvi login page and continue at Step 8).
- When the invitation has been sent, the payment method appears as pending activation:
- Your client will then receive an email invitation with a link to their briox account.
- Click on the link to login to Briox.
- A dashboard card will take the user to the Holvi login page to activate the integration.
- This will redirect you to a Holvi Login page where you enter the login and password for the account you want to activate the integration for.
- After login you will be asked to allow Briox to access your Holvi Account.
Click on Allow to authorise access.
- Once the authorisation has been granted, you will be returned to your Briox account and receive a confirmation from our side as well that your Holvi account has been connected to your Briox account. The Holvi payment method is no longer pending activation.
- Your transactions will be imported automatically.
You find them under Banking - Transaction list as well as under Banking Process - transactions.
To make sure not to miss any cancelled payments we always look back 40 days in time. So your first online import will import all transactions dating back 40 days. The reason for this is that cancelled payments can be backdated.
Note: If you have already been working with file imports, you will get duplicates of your transactions as the file and the online method do not have a common duplicate control.
The transactions can be deleted from under Process transactions by clicking on the X in the upper right hand corner of the transaction, but not from under Account Statement where they can simply be left as unreconciled as they will be reconciled under the payment method you have created for Holvi file imports.
For more information about working in Briox banking please read: