Linked documents makeover
In supplier invoices and incoming e-invoices , linked documents will now enter the view from a side pane to leave your working area so you can work horizontally with all documents in sight.
Click on the image icon in the toolbar to open and close the pane.
Read more about linked documents here.
This new presentation of the linked documents will successively be spread throughout the various views of the program.
- Supplier invoice - Supplier invoices - open a supplier invoice
- Supplier invoices - Incoming invoices (view only)
Improvements to banking
In the banking section a new History tab has been created.
Here you have the possibility to:
- Track the account statement imports that have been carried out. This can be done for all accounts or separately per account if you have several.
- View opening and closing balances for each import if the information is available in the account statement.
- Revert any import of account statements
We hope the functionalities will not only make the audit trail more secure but also make life easier! Read more here.
Cost Centres, Projects and Transaction information
It is now possible to enter Cost Centres, Projects and Transaction information on deviation accounts:
- When paying customer and supplier invoices
- When writing off invoices that you know will not get paid
- Supplier invoice - Supplier invoices , open an invoice & click Register payment
- Invoicing - Customer invoices , open an invoice & click Register payment
- Supplier invoice - Manual payments - Write-off
- Customer invoice - Payments - Write-off
Roles for accountants
You now have the possibility to give a role to consultants directly in the Client overview, as well as from the company card.
Note: If an accountant already has rights in a company then their roles cannot be changed from the Edit Client Account window, only removed.
- Client Manager - Client Overview - select a company and click on the administer consultant icon
- Client Manager - Companies, select a company, click edit company, click on the pen icon under Client Accounts
Please sign in to leave a comment.