Smaller fixes to the banking functionality:
- The journal description that is entered into the description field follows through to manual entry when one chooses that option to finalise ones journal.
- Only supplier invoices that have been authorised for payment appear in the process transaction view.
- The activity log mentions when a bank statement have been imported as well as how (import or online). Under Reports - Activity log
- If the supplier invoice has an invoice number input in the invoice header, this supplier invoice number will automatically be transfered to the empty transaction information rows on the journal created when the invoice is posted. The same happens on the payment journal.
Note: This happens only on rows that do not already contain transaction information.
Larger fixes to the banking functionality:
The process transaction view gets a makeover with :
- Highlighted drop-zones
- Currency information is displayed in the transactions
- The view is divided into 2 collapsible sections: Unprocessed transactions & Matched transactions
- A calculator has been added to each column of the unprocessed transaction section which sum-up the marked transactions.
- A new modal for creating matches between transactions and invoices and creating journals, will avoid too much scrolling.
- A manual entry button in the create journal modal will take you to manual entry with the template and journal description already entered.
Mass-management is enhanced:
- Mass management checkboxes have been added to the left side of every transaction
- Possibility to select several payments and match directly to an invoice
- Possibility to select several invoices and match to 1 payment
- Possibility to select several transactions to create 1 journal
Read more about processing transactions in banking.
The Assistant: One time tasks
We have added the possibility to easily add one-time tasks to the assistant. These are unique task you carry out for your customers. These can for example be phone calls or complaints to the tax authorities.
Theses one-time tasks differ from other tasks in that:
- They are unique and do not have a period end, just a due date.
- The task does not belong to or affect any templates.
- The tasks are displayed with waning triangles that follow the normal color coding.
Read more about one-time tasks
The Item statistics report
The item statistics report has been updated to include the purchase side of item statistics.
The new features are:
- The report can now be taken out for purchase orders
- It can be ordered by supplier item number
- To the Item Filter we have added the following options:
- filter by supplier
- possibility to select an item interval based on the supplier item numbers
- possibility to show a specific item by selecting the supplier item number
- A View option with the possibility to view inactive items
Read more about our item reports.
The Purchase Order / Supplier Invoice list
In the Purchase Order / Supplier Invoice list you have great possibilities to seek out information at different levels. For example, you can take out a list of all paid supplier invoices for a particular supplier, or for all suppliers. You can take out a list of all overdue purchase orders or all not yet invoiced PO's and much more information can be brought forward using viewing options such as VAT and subtotals.
Under Reports - Reports - Registries and Lists
Improved Search, Filters and Quick Settings
The improvements continue to spread throughout the program.
- The Chart of Accounts gets new columns that can be displayed as well as a new search that searches through them. The quick Settings is also enhanced so that you can tailor the view to see just the columns you want.
Note: the new columns are inactive by default.
- Recurring Invoicing also get a complete quick settings with column choices so that you can tailor the view to see just the columns you want. A search that searches through all these columns also facilitates working in this view.
Under Invoicing - Recurring Invoicing, Contracts
- The Item Registry has also been updated to the new search already available for the customer and supplier registry.
We have added the following links for quick access:
- From Settings- Invoicing - Email documents to the variables that can be used to input information about the sent document, customer or supplier.
- From the Registry - Customer, Document Delivery Options to https://verkkolaskuosoite.fi/
eInvoice number registry. So you can verify you customer's eInvoice number. (Finland only).
Briox color coding
We have added a function in the list settings which enable a special color mode for list status colors to help users who have a vision deficiency.
The function is called: Colour vision deficiency. Check the box to activate the new color mode.
We have also added the possibility to spread the quick settings selections to all our lists:
Check the box for "Apply to all lists"
The only condition that is not helped by the color change is “Monochromacy” but here we have text options in the list to explain the statuses.
Export functionality for Archive / Linked documents
You now have the possibility to export all the document in you Archive as one zip file.
The same functionality is available for the linked documents section of the archive.
Our integration Partners Luovu & eTasku will be set up as public integration Partners which means that the integration can be turned on at the click of a switch under Settings - Licences and users - Edit User - (click on a user) - Integrations, simply turn the toggle to green to create an account for the users.
For eTasku this means skipping steps 1 to 3 in the startup guide.
For Luovu see the startup guide.
Amongst other fixes and optimisations, we have carried out stability fixes for e-invoicing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.