The Item Registry
If you want to get a list over all the items you have in the item register, this is the report you need to print. You can choose to print the items with a specific price list or if the price from all the price lists should be included.
You can also choose to see the quantity available to see how many items are in stock and how many are reserved (these are the items on non-invoiced customer orders).
In this report you also see the purchase price of the items and your stock value.
If you want to extract statistics about your items you can print the Item statistics report.
Here you can see, for example, how much of a certain item has been quoted, ordered and invoiced, as well as what item has sold most procentually during the chosen period.
You can even see the purchase-side of things by selecting purchase orders and examining how much you are purchasing by supplier and supplier item number.
The Stock Item List
In the Stock Item list you see:
- the number of items in stock,
- the available number of items (those that are on un-invoiced sales orders),
- the purchase price
- the stock value
- the storage location
- The list can also be printed for the items that have a low stock balance only and filtered by supplier & supplier item number.
- Inactive items are differentiated and can be included or excluded
- EAN codes can be printed as bar-codes (PDF only).
- The Supplier item numbers can be printed
In the stock warning field in the item registry, you can specify the stock level at which a warning should be sent out. In the example below I would receive a warning when my stock level falls below 10 units.