The reconciliation view is has been updated and the functionality enhanced.
Some of the new features are for example that:
- The financial year constraint has been removed.
- Accounts can be locked to a specific date so that the user can feel secure that a reconciliation that has been done can be securely stored.
- Transactions reconciled under banking and paid invoices are automatically reconciled.
Where: Accounting - Account Reconciliation
- The reconciliation report has been updated and moved to the new report generator.
- A new reports is now available: The Balance Specification report.
Where: Accounting - Account Reconciliation & Reports - Reports - Accounting
Merit Palk Salary Import (Estonia only)
Briox now offers you the possibility to import your salary journals, with a click of a button, directly from Merit Palk to your Briox Accounting. No need to add each journal manually anymore! Read More here.
Improved Holvi import (Finland only)
Holvi's unique filing ID has been added to the Holvi (CSV) bank statement import to Briox. With this filing ID the Audit trail can be followed for every transaction and its receipt, from Holvi over into Briox Accounting.
The Filing ID is merged into the description field and placed at the beginning. Read more.
New Add-on Service Log
A New log has been created so that you can see directly, in your account, the result of your communication with external partners and their services. The main focus is on electronic invoices, both incoming and outgoing.
We have continued to improve the search and filtering possibilities in Briox, these improvements are now available in the following modules:
- Sales Orders
- Customer Invoices
According to customer requests, we have added a Net total column in the invoicing list views.
You can activate this column from the list settings. The column is available for both Customer Invoices and Supplier invoices.