The asset Registry is being enhanced with the following features:
- You now have the possibility to delete the last journal in the Asset registry journal series if the journal is:
- a write-off journal (from R21.1)
- a write up
- a write down
- 100% scrapping
- 100% Sale
- An extra report has been added: The Depreciation report.
With the Depreciation report you can extract a list of your Assets with the status of their depreciation at a specific date.Where: Reports - Reports - Asset registry
Updates to the customer subledger report
- The subledger report has been updated to the new generator. Select the report marked (NEW).
- Prepayments are now visible in the report as an option so that you can get a full overview of your customer payments in one single report and drill down to the actual booking.
Where: Reports - Reports - Customers
The standard chart of accounts in Finnish (Estonia only)
We have added a Finnish translation to the Briox standard chart of accounts which is now available in, Estonian, English and Finnish. This means that the reports that are based on your COA can now be printed in three languages: Estonian , English and Finnish
For the translation to be available, you need to create a new financial year and select the standard chart of accounts.
Where: Settings - Accounting - Financial year