Before creating new supplier invoices, you need to register your suppliers. You can do so by clicking on Registry - Suppliers or directly as you create a new invoice.
Whichever method you use to record your suppliers, you will end up working in the same registration view. The more information you register on a supplier, the more will automatically be filled in every time you work with a suppliers’ invoice.
- Go to Registry - Suppliers, and click on Add Supplier.
- This opens the supplier registry form. The Supplier number and Name fields are mandatory fields and need to be filled in before you can save a new supplier record.
You can always return to the registry at a later date and fill in or edit the information.
When you are going to register a new supplier, the software facilitates automatic numbering. Click on the selection button, as shown in the picture below, and the next available supplier number will be retrieved.
The supplier registry view
- Click on Save when finished.
- Select Register - Suppliers. In the register, click on the supplier you want to delete. You now see all the information about the supplier.
- Click on the Delete button at the bottom on the right. You will be asked if you want to delete the supplier. Click on OK. You automatically land back in the supplier register and the removed supplier is no longer in the list.
Note: If you have invoices registered on the supplier, a message will be displayed informing that the supplier cannot be removed.