Before creating new supplier invoices, you need to register your suppliers.
It is possible to add suppliers in two different ways:
- In the supplier registry under Registry - Suppliers;
- Directly in the supplier invoice view when creating a new invoice.
Whichever method you use to record your suppliers, you will end up working in the same registration view. The more information you register on a supplier, the more will automatically be filled in every time you work with a suppliers’ invoice.
Add a supplier in the registry
- Go to Registry - Suppliers and click on Add Supplier.
- This opens the supplier registry form. We recommend that you retrieve supplier information via the integration using the cloud icon or the selection button next to the Company Number-field.
- If you don't know the company number enter the data in the registration form manually. The Supplier number and Name fields are mandatory and need to be filled in before you can save a new supplier record.
You can always return to the registry at a later date and fill in or edit the information.
- When you are to register a new supplier, the software provides automatic numbering. Click on the selection button, as shown in the picture below, and the next available supplier number will be retrieved.
- Check if all data is correct and click on Save.
Add a supplier while creating a supplier invoice
- Go to Supplier Invoice - Supplier Invoices and click on Create supplier invoice.
- In the supplier invoice view click on the selection button next to the Supplier name field.
- To register a new supplier click on the Add button.
- This will take you to the same registration form as in the supplier registry where you can use the integration to retrieve company data.
- When all necessary data is entered click on Save at the bottom of the page. Now the supplier is in the registry. You will be directed back to the supplier invoice view where you can continue recording the invoice.
Edit or remove supplier
You can edit all the information on a supplier in the supplier registry, except the supplier number. You also have the possibility to edit a supplier from the supplier invoice view. Click on the pen on the right side of the suppliers´ name and the window, where you can edit this supplier, will open.
If you want to delete a supplier, go to Supplier Register and click on the supplier you want to delete. Click on the Delete button at the bottom on the right.
If you have invoices registered on the supplier, a message will be displayed informing that the supplier cannot be removed.
Registry - Suppliers
You can view all your suppliers in the supplier list. You can sort the list by clicking on any one of the column headers. You can also select columns that should be visible if you click on the gear icon above the list in the right-hand corner.
It is also possible to add a contact that is both a customer and a supplier. Read more here.