Machine learning: Automatic invoice interpretation in Briox
Automatic interpretation features and updated workflows will be released in several batches over the coming months. The following releases are planned:
- An updated supplier invoice view and automatic supplier invoice interpretation.
- Automatic interpretation in the journal view together with the possibility to match and reconcile drafts and journals in Banking.
- A new incoming documents view, gathering all your incoming documents, from Supplier e-invoices to scanned receipts. This feature is released together with interpretation in the Briox App.
- Support for multiple VAT rates in the supplier invoice.
In this first release you will find:
- Our updated supplier invoice view
- The design has been aligned with our design principles for the program.
- We have decluttered the view by storing certain fields, including the new IBAN and BIC fields, in a More Info section that can be expanded. Journal templates have also been stored there as they can now be used by typing trigger accounts directly in the coding view.
- We have also cleared up the view by organising the VAT types in a drop down menu.
- An individual robot is included in every Briox account.
This means that it works and learns specifically for you and your accounting. Everything you enter will train the robot and make its suggestions more accurate in the future. The robot learns when you post the supplier invoice.
Workflow: Scan, email or upload invoice images or PDF’s to Briox. Link the incoming document to a supplier invoice and create your supplier invoices as usual. Nothing happens the first time you link a document to a supplier as you are teaching the AI.
The second time you upload or link a similar invoice your robot will give you interpretation results which you may need to complete or correct in this early stage.
- The robot can interpret the following fields in the supplier invoice:
- The supplier
- Invoice date
- Due date
- Invoice number
- Our reference
- Your reference
- Invoice Total
- VAT sum
- The accounts used to code the invoice
- When registering the supplier we suggest you use the possibility we offer to retrieve company data rom PRH, RIK, Lursoft and Rekvizitai, this way you are sure the data is correct and up to date.
- In future Releases we plan to increase the interpretation capacity of the robot with reference numbers, complex invoice numbers, and IBAN's.
For more information, read our FAQ's
Closing down the old mobile webb
On the 27th of september the old Briox mobile webb will be shut down.
On the Bright side, Time reporting will soon be available in the new Briox app.