To make your work easier, we have added functionality to the registry view and offer mass management possibilities:
- In the Assignment Registry
- In the Assignment Template Registry
and new sorting and filtering options:
- Sort on columns in the registry
- A new consultant filter in the Assignment Registry
The registry view
For both the assistant assignment and the assistant assignment templates view the following functionality is available:
Inactive assignments and assignment templates are included as default in the registry views. This check box is checked as default until the user un-checks it, in that way excluding inactive assignments from their list.
Toggles have been added to the lists so you can activate or deactivate the assignents and templates directly from the list.
We add a copyright @ on the right hand side in the registry. Mouse over the symbol to display information regarding who & when assignments and templates were created and updated.
Sorting on columns
Click on the column header to sort the list according to the contents of the column.
Mass manage assistant assignments
On the left hand side of the registry view you find the mass management check boxes.
When these boxes are checked the mass management action buttons appear at the bottom of the screen.
You have the following options:
- Handle activities: This option is for mass managing what consultants have access to certain activities. See picture of modal below. This can be practical when a consultant is sick, leaves the company or if a new consultant joins the team.
- In the Assignment Registry this is done in the Assignment list
- In the Assistant Template Registry you must click yourself into each template to mass manage the activities.
- Add activity: The add activity button offers you the possibility to add an activity to many assignments or templates simultaneously. See picture of modal below.This can be practical if you are offering a new service to your clients for example.
Please sign in to leave a comment.