When creating a new Assistant Assignment for your client you have two option:
- Use an existing template
- Or copy an existing assignment
The workflow will be as follows (see also step 2 in your getting started guide)
- Go to Registry : Assistant Assignment and click on Add assignment in front of the customer you want to create an assignment for (A row in the Assistant).
- In the modal that appears you now get a choice of whether to select a Template or an existing assignment from the drop down on the right hand side which changes accordingly.
- The selected customer name defaults into the Name window.
- The only thing that we reset is the first date for the assignment which we default to today’s date
- Continue setting upp the assignment by customising the following settings:
- Enter a description of the assignment
- set a first delivery date at the assignment level
- Manage the consultants that are to work with the assignment
- Click on Save to create your assignment for the customer. You land in the Edit view where you can tweak each individual activity for the assignment.