Many settings in the program affect printout templates. Before editing a template in the template editor, make sure that the information entered in the areas mentioned below is correct.
Note! The settings can be changed at any time. It is not required that you change the settings before editing the template.
- Company information is automatically displayed in the printout templates. You can fill in information about the company under Settings - Company Settings - Company Information.
- You can choose to upload the logo under Settings - Company Settings – Company Logo.
- If you use the print service, it is good to know that the default invoice template works with the print service. Do not move the address so that it appears in the correct place in the window of the envelope used by the print service.
- Under Settings - Invoicing / Sales Order - Printing, enter the number of copies to be printed automatically for both invoices and packing slips.
- Under Settings - Invoicing / Sales Order - Document Texts, you can a custom texts which you want to see on customer invoices at different times, for example, wish your customers a Merry Christmas or remind them that you have changed bank.