Before you can create reminders you have to set up the parameters for your reminder cycle under Settings - Invoicing - Reminders.
- Go to Invoicing- Customer Invoices - Reminders. The invoices which are overdue by the number of days you specified in the settings, or more, appear in the list of reminders. You can choose to filter the invoices you see, for example, you can display all Overdue invoices or only show those that meet the requirements in the settings, you then choose: Due for reminder.
You can also search for a specific invoice number in the filter or view invoices up to a certain due date.
- You choose which invoices you want to send reminders for by checking the boxes on your left hand side. You can select all of the invoices by checking the box at the top of the column.
- The column Accrued Interest shows the accrued interest on the selected reminder date.
This is assuming that Interest invoicing was activated when the invoice was created. This is done under Settings - Invoicing - Interest Invoicing.
In the column Latest reminder, you can see the date when the last reminder was printed for the invoice in question.
A currency column is displayed only if your invoice is in another currency than EUR (base currency). Here you can see which currency the invoice is in.
For this column to be displayed you must tick the box Show rates in foreign currency under Registry - Currency.
In the Quantity column you can change the number of sent reminders if you want to print the same reminder again for a specific invoice. If you want to print reminder 1 again for example, you enter 0 in this column.
- If you want to change the reminder date on all invoices, you can do this by specifying a date other than today's date in the box at the bottom left hand side, and clicking on Change Date. You do it the same way if you want to change the date for specific invoices only, otherwise you can do this by entering the date directly in the column Reminder Date.
- Select the language and the print template you want to use.
The application includes a standard print template for reminders called Reminder, but if you have created your own templates for reminders, they will also be available here as alternatives.
When you are ready with your selections and your reminders, you choose what Action you want to apply in the drop down menu.
- If you want to send reminders via e-mail, you must do it via mass management. You will find your mass managed invoices under Reports - Queued jobs. When the process is done, the application automatically updates the number of printed reminders in the Quantity column.
In your customer invoice list, you can see for which invoices a reminder has been sent, as the invoice has been a marked with a black square at the right side of your screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.