To be able to keep track of what happens in your Briox account, or see what needs to be taken care of without logging in, Briox can send you notifications in the form of e-mails or push notifications that inform you about invoices that need approval, or payments that have failed. See below.
The Notification Centre allows you to fine-tune how and when you are to receive notifications and other warnings and communication from Briox, both in the desktop and in the app.
To access the notification centre, go to the notifications tab in the rights hand menu, and click on the gear icon.
In the Notification Center you will find all available Notification settings.
- supplier invoices awaiting posting approval
- supplier invoices awaiting payment approval
- supplier invoices to be reviewed (level 1 & 2)
- supplier invoices ready for payment
- incoming supplier e-invoices
- supplier invoice comment mentions
- Incoming documents to linked documents (Inbox, Supplier Invoice & Journal support)
- online payroll payments that have failed. The notification is sent only to the user who sent the payment.
- online supplier invoice payments that have failed. The notification is sent only to the user who sent the payment.
Note: You must have an authorised access to the functionality in order to see the setting and receive receive email notifications.
Notifications appear in the notifications tab. A red number warns you of new notifications, and the check box allows you to mass manage all notifications as read.
You can also receive notifications as emails and /or Push notifications to the mobile app.
Turn on the possibility with the toggle:
For email notifications, you can even select their frequency (immediately, daily or weekly), the day of the week if relevant, and the time of day at which you want to receive them.
Notifications from client accounts
As an accountant you have two sets of notifications:
- The notifications that concern your own accounting agency account
- and notifications that concern all your client accounts
Client notifications can be accessed from the client manager menu Client Notification Settings: Go to Notifications in the right hand tab, click on the gear icon. In the navigation menu at the top of your screen choose Client Notification Settings.
Please note the following:
- Notifications are by default active on all accounts the accountant has an authorised access to.
- consultants get email notifications once a day at 06:00 am
- end users get push notifications to the app immediately (Note that consultants are considered end-users in their client manager account and will receive push notifications by default there).
- You must have an authorised access to the function in order to receive email notifications.
- From the Client manager you can mass manage your client notification settings as a bulk.
- If an account is to have a different setting than the mass, then you need to go to that specific account to tweak the notification settings.
- Changing the client notification settings in the client manager will override that which has been done at the level of the individual account.