- Under Admin - Users, select a user and click on the edit user icon at the end of the row.
- Then click on the expand icon on the row for the Asset Registry to access the detailed user rights. See below.
- If the user is to have full access rights and be an application administrator for the Asset Registry, then select Administrator in the drop-down menu instead of User. See below.
- If there are features that the user should not be able to use, leave the check box empty for this feature.
Viewing access only: If a user only wants to view the asset registry you can check the top box of the left hand column. they will then be able to view assets & asset types but not add any or perform any depreciation.
The asset registry reports will get their own user right (in 21.0).
- Click on Save when ready.
Note: The Asset Registry is an add-on module to Accounting, so there should be at least one accounting licence in the account where you are setting up your asset registry.