The balance specification report is available both under the accounting reports and directly from the Account Reconciliation view.
This report always shows all the unreconciled transaction for all the balance sheet accounts.
- all unreconciled transactions are detailed under each account.
- the sums of the unreconciled transactions are displayed in one column only.
- The subtotals and totals of each section are displayed as in the balance sheet report.
- There is no financial year constraint on this report and it can be taken out to a specific date only. This means that all unreconciled transactions, no mater what financial year they belong to, will be included.
Always displayed are also:
- The account classes that have accounts with unreconciled transactions
- The journal description
- Sum of unreconciled transactions for the period
- as options:
- account numbers
- journal numbers
Note: If a journal is in another financial year then the one you are currently working in, the drill down will not be available and you need to change financial year in the top bar to be able to drill down to the journal.
Similarly when drilling down to an account, you will only se the transactions for the financial year you are standing in.
The report title can be edited.
The report can as usual be viewed on screen, printed as a PDF or exported to Excel
If you are starting to work with the Briox reconciliation, you may need to Mass reconcile transactions to get up to date before you get started.