You can access the report by clicking on Reports - Reports in the main menu on the left hand side of your screen. Under the heading Accounting you will find the Accruals report.
The Accruals report gives you a summary of your accruals:
- Those that have been completed
- Those that have not yet been completed.
- Those that have been deleted.
The report can be printed on screen, to PDF & Excel.
- The report also always excludes the sum of the deleted accruals from the totals in the last column showing the sum of the accruals that have not been carried out (Not completed).
- The invoice amount column shows the total invoice amount.
- The original amount column: Shows the amount of the invoice that was accrued.
- Deleted accruals are shown as crossed out rows. See below.
- In an effort to improve readability and clarity of the DPF print-out in portrait format, we have revamped the report interface and eliminated som columns:
- Invoice type
- Invoice date
- Journal Ref (if the report is summarised)