There are two options of printing your orders:
- Print one at a time
- Use the mass management functionality
Print one at a time
- Go into the order you want to print via Sales Order in the menu. In the action bar at the bottom of your screen, select what order Template you want to use, and which language you want the print out to be in. Select Print as Action.
The language setting only affects the printout template and not the contents you have entered into the order such as for example your items.
- A default template and language can be set on the customer under Registry - Customers - (Select customer) - Default Templates.
- You can also set a default template and what language to be used for all invoices, orders and quotes under Settings - Purchase Order/Invoicing/Sales Order- Printout Templates.
You have the possibility to create your own templates in the same view. You can do this by clicking on Add New Template. Read more about how to create and edit print out templates here.
- After you have selected and controlled the printout template as well as language, click on Send. The order will open in a new window as a PDF file. You can then save it or print it.
If you have many browser windows open, the PDF printout of your order may open behind another window. Start closing browser windows to find your printout.
- If you want several packing slips to be automatically printed with your original order (the default setting is one copy), you can set the number of copies you want under Settings - Invoicing/Sales Order - Printing.
Print via Mass Management
- You have the possibility to print several orders at the same time. First step is to select which orders you want to view with help of the options available in the filters.
- Tick the check boxes at the left hand side of the order list for the action bar to appear at the bottom of the screen. Mark the top check box if you want all boxes to be marked.
- Select Print under Action and what Template you want to use in case your orders are not saved with a correct printing template. Then, Send your orders.