There are two ways of printing Customer Invoices:
- One at a time from within the invoice.
- Using the mass management functionality.
Print Customer Invoices one at a time
- Go to Invoices - Customer Invoices. Select the customer invoice you want to print by clicking on it in the list. In the action bar at the bottom of your screen, select what Template you want to use as well as which language you want the print out to be in. Select Print as Action.
Note!The language setting only affects the invoice template and not the contents you have entered into the invoice such as for example your invoiced items and terms of delivery.
- A default template and language can be set on the customer under Registry - Customers - (Select customer) - Default Templates.
- You can also set a default template and what language to be used for all invoices, orders and quotes under Settings - Purchase Order/Invoicing/Sales Order- Printout Templates.
You have the possibility to create your own templates in the same view. You can do this by clicking on Add New Template. Read more about how you create and edit print out templates here.
- After you have selected and controlled the printout template as well as language, click on Print. The invoice will open up in a new window as a PDF file. At this point you can choose to save your invoice or print it.
If you have many browser windows open, the PDF print-out of your invoice may open behind another window. Start closing browser windows to find your printout.
- If you want several invoice copies to be automatically printed with your original invoice (the default setting is one copy), you can set the number of copies you want under Settings - Invoicing/Sales Order - Printing.
Print via Mass Management
- You have the possibility to print several of invoices at the same time, under Invoicing- Customer Invoices. First step is to select what invoices you want to view with help of the options available in the filters.
- Tick the check boxes at the left hand side of the invoice list for the action bar to appear at the bottom of the screen. Mark the top check box if you want all boxes to be marked.
- Select Print under Action and what Template you want to use in case your invoices are not saved with a correct printing template. Then, Send your invoices.
- Click OK on the pop up information that appears.
- An additional pop-up window shows up with information that Marked invoices have been queued for printout.