Under Settings - Accounting / Purchases - Payment Methods you can add the payment methods you will use in Briox and to pay your supplier and customer invoices.
Click on Add Payment Method. A pop up appears where you can create your payment method and payment routines. Note that all these fields are mandatory for you to fill in when registering for File or Online. See below:
Under Payment Method, choose a name, an account number and whether the method should be your Default payment method.
Under Payment Routine you can choose between Manual, File or Online.
Choose Online for internet payments. Select your bank in the drop down menu. If you have filled in the information for IBAN and BIC under Settings - General - Company Information, then the information will be pre-filled here. For Online and File you also have to enter your Bank Party ID and Company Name.
Below is a description of the various fields in the signup form:
- Bank: a drop down list contains the banks we support with SEPA format (same for File and Online). If we add more banks, you will find them here.
- IBAN: The International Bank Account Number for the specific bank account. It consists of 14 to 34 characters which must be capital letters and numbers.
- BIC: The Bank Identifier Code for the specific bank account. A BIC always comprises 8 or 11 characters. The first 6 characters are always capital letters where characters 5 and 6 are a country code that must match the country code in the IBAN. Other characters are capital letters or numbers.
- Bank Party ID: The bank party ID you have at the specific bank (your customer number with your bank).
- Company: The company name as registered with the bank in question.
Click on Save and the new Online Payment Method/ Payment Routine will appear in your list. See below.
The new payment method will now be available for you to select when you pay customer or supplier invoices.