Accounts with more digits
Briox now allows the following combinations in the field for account numbers:
- Digits: 0-9 in combinations with a minimum of 2 and up to 10 digits.
Example: 10 to 1234567891
- Alphabets: The english alphabet a-z & capitals A-Z
- Separators: . (fullstop) and - (dash)
All the above can be combined: letters, numbers and separators, for ex: A4000-1
Where: Registry - Chart of accounts - Chart of accounts
Accruals update Step 1: Accrual of a supplier invoice
The Accruals functionality is being updated both visually and functionality-wise:
- The accrual input modal has a new look and feel
- You can to accrue only part of the invoice: Input to the total accrual amount field
- Accruals can be run before their period (within the financial year).
- A separate VAT accrual account is now available
- Project and Cost Centre checks are carried out before saving
- Any round-offs are posted to the Cost account
- Lock period & locked accounts call up an early warning
- Accrual settings are copied when the invoice is copied.
- The journal description is automatically input
- The Account Information column i visible in the in the accrual journal preview
- Updated warning when an accrual is deleted
- Update of the accrual functionality in customer invoices & journals.
- Accrual list update
- and more functionality
Vero Online Integration
Briox is preparing for the Katso phase out (31.12.2020) and we have released the 1st version of the Vero Online integration (beta).
The new integration can be enabled in following steps:
- Select Vero Online Integration under online VAT submission and click Settings for Vero Online Integration:
- Go to Income Register and login using Suomi.fi authentication
- In the Income Register, navigate to Settings -> Certificate and Services
- Register a request for a new certificate and follow all the guidelines provided by the Income Register.
- When the request process has been successful in the Income Register, you will receive a Transfer identifier and a Onetime password from the Income Register. Use this information to enter the Transfer Identifier and Transfer Password in Briox to the specified fields.
Note: Make sure that your Company name and Company number are written exactly the same way as they are registered in PRH and the Income Register, otherwise the activation might fail.
- Click on Activate integration. Your certificate request will then be queued, the certificate fetched and installed automatically from Vero service for you to use in Briox.
- You can see the activated certificate on the same page with additional details such as validity period. Clicking on the trash can symbol will revoke the certificate from Briox, and revoking the certificate permanently can be requested from Vero.
Where: Reports - VAT report - VAT submission - Enable online VAT submission