In an effort to enhance your overall user experience we are offering you the possibility view and manage your Briox subscription directly in the program.
The Manage Subscription section consists of several tabs allowing you to manage your Briox subscription yourself while providing clear and transparent information about your subscription and add-on service costs. This will allow you to avoid unexpected charges and budget more effectively.
Who has access:
- Clients who pay their own invoices and are System administrators
- Accountants that are System administrators in their accounts and their client accounts
Where: Admin - Manage subscription
Read more here.
Coming Soon: The overview section
Changes to the user interface:
- Introducing a new third level menu organised in tabs. The goal is here, amongst other things to offer you:
- Navigational clarity
- A reduced number of clicks
- The pin menu toggle has been moved from your personal settings menu, to the left hand menu which it affects. Pinning the menu will keep the menu open when you are working on a large screen.
Briox Domain is used for outgoing mails
Ensuring that your outgoing emails do not land in spam folders is crucial for effective communication. Using a reputable software domain, in this case Briox, is following best practices for email deliverability. This helps build and maintain a positive sender reputation, reducing the chances of outgoing emails being marked as spam.
As from this release you can only select the company name and reply to address for your e-mail documents. The sender e-mail will always be firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the company name that appears in the email list. See below.
Read more about email documents under Settings - Invoicing - Email documents.
- A specific email document has been created for Credit invoices.
- The reduced domestic sales VAT rates can be assigned default accounts under Registry - Chart of Accounts - Default Accounts. This features has also been added to the API.
- The Accrual report print-out:
In an effort to improve readability and clarity of the PDF print-out in portrait format, we have revamped the report interface and eliminated some columns:
- Invoice type
- Invoice date
- Journal Ref (if the report is summarised)
We hope this relevance-focused approach ensures a more efficient and enjoyable viewing experience. Where: Reports - Reports - Accounting.