As an accountant, you can publish reports together with comments directly to the dashboard!
As an user with Access to the Dashboard reports you can:
- Click on the report to view it on screen or use the download icon, at the far right, to download the report to your computer.
- Click on the speech bubble to read the comment.
- You can also access both reports and comments in the app
Publish a report to the widget
All reports that are in the new report generator (where the report selection and the report are in the same view) can be published to the Dashboard Reports Widget.
Click on the publish to dashboard icon in the report itself. see below.
A modal as the one below opens up where you can:
- Customise the report name
- Add a state, which will become a visual element in the dashboard.
- Write a comment to the report which can be read by the recipient.
You can add a publish until date so that the report is removed after a certain date..
- Click on Publish for the report to appear in the widget.
User rights for the Report widget
- To publish a report you need access rights to the the various reports under the various modules: Accounting, Invoicing, Time, etc. The access right is usually called Reports or View Reports.
- For the end user, to be able to view Reports in the dashboard widget as well as in the App, they need to have access to the Dashboard reports. See below.