Under Account reconciliation, in the bottom section Accounting transactions, you can group together items that belong together.
When items are grouped their totals appear as a subtotal in the list and it is always the whole group that is reconciled.
These items will then appear as a group in the reconciliation report and will also be reconciled and stored as a group.
To create a group:
- Select the transactions that are to be grouped, by checking the boxes on the left hand side
- Click group transactions
- Give your group a name
- Your group is now visible at the top of the accounting transaction view
Add a transaction to a group:
- Check the group and the transactions you want to add to it
- Click on Group transactions
- Click Save
- The transactions are now added to the group.
To edit or delete a group:
- Click on the pen icon at the end o the row, see picture above. The detailed view of the group will be displayed.
- Click on the crosses at the end of the row to remove transactions from the group
- Edit the name of the group by typing directly in the name field.
- Click on save to save your changes.
- Click on Delete to remove the whole group. The transaction included in the group will be returned to the list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.