Under the settings for Document Texts you can enter free texts which you want to repeatedly use on your customer invoices, quotes or customer orders for example, to wish your customers a Merry Christmas or remind them about a new bank for payments.
- Go to Settings - Sales Order/Invoicing - Document Texts.
To fill in a Purchase Order Text you go to Settings- Purchase Order - Purchase Order Texts instead.
- Enter a code and the free text that is to appear at the bottom of the customer invoices when that code is selected on the invoice under the section Invoice Text & Addresses. You do the same for Quote Texts and Order Texts, which you fill in on the bottom of the page.
- The first text will automatically be added to all invoices if you do not enter any other text. If, as default, you do not want any text on your invoices or packing slips, enter a code and leave the first text field empty.
- You can also enter a new text, select one via the plus button or edit your text directly on your invoice in the field Invoice Text (under Invoicing - Customer Invoices - Create Customer Invoice). See below.
- Confirm by clicking on Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.