In Briox Archive, multiple users can use the applications' features simultaneously. Briox Archive is governed by an efficient rights system that allows you to easily determine which documents each user should have access to and which access rights each user should have.
If several users share Briox Archive, we recommend that you (or the person who is the program administrator) start by determining access rights for all users.
Once a user has been registered in the system or when you are registering a user, you can determine their access rights in the same view.
- Go to Admin – Users.
- Click on the edit user icon at the end of the row for the user you want to edit and the applications that this specific user has access rights to will be displayed. Click on the expand button at the end of the row to see all application features.
- Under Archive tab, select which access rights the user should have in Archive.
The different types of access rights in the application are defined as groups under Archive tab. There are two options:
- you can have Full Access as shown in the picture above
- or you can choose a group with only selected access rights. Select the Access Group from the drop-down menu.
If none of the groups fit your needs or no groups have been created, click Configure groups.
Configure Access Groups
In Briox Archive, you can configure different Access Groups. You can, for example, create a group for the sales department with its own folder structure. Each group is given the Read and / or Write permission in each folder.
- As described above, click Configure groups under the Archive access rights section.
- You are forwarded to a view where all available Access groups for Archive are displayed. If the Archive application is new, it is empty. Click on the Add New button. See below.
- You are forwarded to the Settings in New Access Group view. Enter a name for the group (Sales) and decide whether the group should have the Read and / or Write permission. Then click on Save to create the group. See below.
- You are returned to the view where you can see all available Access Groups for Archive. The group you have just created is also displayed in this view. See below.
- Go to the section Admin - Users. Select the user whose access rights you want to change and click on the edit rights icon. Under Archive, select Sales from the Access Group drop-down menu. See below.