If you are an accounting agency, the payroll activation is twofold.
- In a first step you need to activate payroll for your agency. When this is done you get the Payroll manager, a tool designed specifically for accounting agencies. Here you get an overview of all the clients you manage payroll for.
- In a second step, you activate payroll for all the clients you want to manage payroll for. These clients will then automatically appear in your Payroll manager.
Step 1: Activate payroll for the agency (The Payroll manager)
A couple of short wizards will run you through activation. One in Briox and one in Palkkaus.fi.
- Click on the Payroll manager menu item and click on Activate.
- Activate the consultants that are to work with payroll. This will give them access to the Payroll manager as well as the possibility to activate payroll on their client accounts if they are administrators. This does not affect their other rights in any way.
- The first step of activation is complete and you get a summary of the steps to come. Click on OK to be taken to the Palkkaus.fi wizard.
- Click on Register.
- This 5 step wizard is required to set up your agency account with Palkkaus.fi and ultimately sign the power of attorney they need to handle salary calculations and payments on your behalf.
Step 2: Activate payroll for your clients
Here as well a couple of short wizards will run you through activation. One in Briox and one in Palkkaus.fi.
- Go to your client manager and login to the clients you want to activate payroll for. The One step activation is also done from the payroll menu.
- The complete payroll menu will appear together with the power of attorney your client's company signatory needs to sign to allow Palkkaus.fi to work with their payroll.
At this point, before the power of attorney is signed, you can actually start setting up the client for payroll if you wish.
- To activate the client account go to your Payroll manager and refresh the page.
The client company will now appear in the list. See below. You can see the the signature is missing on the power of attorney.
- To start up the wizard click on Send invitation. A 5 step wizard is takes you through the necessary steps to set up your client account with Palkkaus.fi and ultimately invite the company signatory to sign the power of attorney.
When your client has signed the power of attorney, the status will be updated in the list in your Payroll manager. The wizard will remain on step 5 until the PoA is signed incase you need to send it again.