Gathered under the tab Group Features, you will find several ways of mass managing information as well as sending information to the companies and contacts in your CRM.
- Create mailings via email and SMS.
- Create group activities (to be written)
- Create labels (to be written)
- Group-tag companies and contacts (to be written).
If you want to send an email to more than one receiver, you can use the function Group Mail under the Group Features tab.
You can create your own group mails using a user-friendly and functional editor or, for the less adventurous, adapting a ready template (see picture below).
- Select recipients.
Via the Filter and the more advanced search function you can select the contacts or companies who are to receive your mailings. Click on the Filter tab to open the search function.
Note that if you create advanced seraches, they can be saved for future use.
- Select a template or Create your own newsletter.
There are four standard templates for Newsletters that can be edited and sent to your customers by email. They are available in the drop-down menu Templates / sent.
In this drop-down menu, all your sent emails remain available, so you can easily go back and see what was sent and to whom. If the list gets too long, you can delete sent email directly here in the list. You do this by selecting your email from the drop-down menu and then clicking on the Delete button, below the text at the bottom right hand side.
Removed sent emails will still be included in the count under Sent Email.
You can create your own templates under Settings - CRM - Templates - Emails click on Add New in the action bar at the bottom of your screen.
If you have HTML knowledge then you can use the little HTML editor and create your template there. Please Note that Briox support does not include HTML support.
If you are going to include images in your news letter, you can only include images saved in your Document Archive. Select them using the icon with a tree.
From this view you can also Test Send the email to yourself for review.
If you do not wish to use a template, go back to CRM - Group Features - Group Mail and create you mail in the editor there.
- Enter a Sender (name): Write the name of the person who is to who should be shown as the sender of the email. The name of the logged on user is used as default. You can change the sender name, for example, you can write the name of the company instead.
- Enter a Sender (Email): Enter an email address. This address will be visible to the recipients. You can also change this address.
- Enter a Subject: Enter a subject for your email, for example "Newsletter".
- Create Activity: At the time of the mailing, you have the possibility to create an activity which is registered on all the companies or contacts who are recipients of the email.Tick the box Create Activity and two extra fields appear where you can give a name and a description to the activity (see picture below).
- Schedule your dispatch: If you wish to send the email at a specific date and time, you can check the Schedule dispatch and enter the date and time you want the email to be sent.
If you want to go back and read or edit your scheduled dispatch, it is available in the drop-down menu Templates / sent, under Scheduled Email.
To edit the scheduled dispatch select Scheduled Email from the drop-down box, edit the text or recipients and click on the Updatebutton when are ready. If you click on the Send button, two emails would be sent.
- Attach Files: Click on the Attach Files button at the bottom of the page to upload the files that are to be attached to your mailing. You can select up to 10 different files. If you also have the Briox Archive application you are able to select pictures directly from your archive.
If you want to add pictures to your newsletter, you can use the Add image button only if you also have the Briox Archive application and have your photos there. Otherwise, your image must be available on the internet and you must enter the URL in the HTML editor.
- If you want to make your mailings more personal you can click on the info i, and see what code you can use to insert information into your mails.
- Click on Send when you are ready.
- Follow-up opened mailings: Tick this box if you want to follow-up your sent emails. You can see the statistics by clicking the Show History button and then clicking on the mailing in question.
From the Briox CRM, you can send SMS directly to your contacts.
To be able to do this, you must enter a mobile number in the standard field Mobile on the contact card (see below).
Under CRM - Contacts - View, choose your contact, click on the Edit Contact icon in the toolbar to open up your contact card.
- To create and send a group SMS go to CRM - Group Features - Group SMS.
- Select recipients.
Via the Filter or the more advanced Search function, select the contacts and/or companies who are to receive your mailings. Click on the Filter tab to open the search options.
- Select a template. If you have created a template for SMS under Settings - CRM - Templates - SMS, then you can select it in the field Templates / sent. In the drop-down menu are also collected all the previously sent SMS, in case you would like to reuse them.
- Enter a Sender: In the Sender field, enter the name of who is sending this SMS. You can also enter a mobile number, if you want the recipients to be able to reply to your SMS. Note: the recipient cannot use the reply to function on their phone as the SMSes are sent via the Briox Servers.
- Type the text. Type your message in the message field if you have not used a template.
- Create Activity: At the time of dispatch, you have the possibility to create an activity which is registered on all the companies or contacts who are recipients of the SMS.Tick the box Create Activity and two extra fields appear where you can enter the activity name and description (see picture below).
- Schedule your dispatch:If you wish to send the SMS at a specific date and time, you can check the “Schedule dispatch”and enter the date and time you want the SMS to be sent.
If you want to go back and read or edit your scheduled SMS, it is available in the drop-down menu Templates / sent, under Scheduled SMS.
To edit the Scheduled dispatch select Scheduled SMS from the dropdown box, edit the text or recipients and click on the Updatebutton when you are ready. If you click on the Send button, two SMSes would then be sent.
- Click Send.
Please sign in to leave a comment.