To delete a journal entry, you have to start with the latest entry in a series and work your way backwards (e.g A10, A9, A8 etc).
Articles in this section
- 1. Can I change my subscription after I have subscribed?
- 2. Does Briox support data import / export?
- 3. How can I delete old journal entries?
- 4. I want to upload images of receipts and supplier invoices and link them to journal entries. How do I do it?
- 5. What disappears when Briox Support deletes a financial year on which transactions have been recorded?
- 6. What happens with my data if I decide to cancel my subscription ?