Modhi and Briox have together created an integration so that Modhi can pick up the customer invoices you want to send to debt collection after you have completed your reminder cycle in Briox.
Follow the steps below to turn on your Briox - Modhi integration:
- As a Briox customer you need to sign an agreement with Modhi:
- Contact: Kimmo Lukkarila, email@example.com, mobile +358 40 7676 375
- Modhi will make you an offer and explain how the collection process will work
- When an agreement has been reached regarding the collection service, Modhi or you must inform Briox Support that the collection functionality can be opened for you.
- Briox confirms to both you and Modhi that the functionality is now open.
- In Briox you need to activate the Debt Collection integration:
Note: You need to be a Systems Administrator in Briox to carry out the actions described below.
- Generate a token
- Select Your Account in the right-hand menu.
- At the bottom of the sidebar find the text Company and copy the numeric value of the company. This is your Account ID. See above.
- Next, go to the section Admin - Users.
- On any of the System Administrator users (Marked in bold), you will find an icon for External Applications / Integrations. See below in red.
- Click on the icon to access the available integrations. Find Modhi and click on the button Generate token under the column Tools.
- Copy the value of the newly generated Auth token. This is your Authentication Token.
- Send your token & Account ID to Modhi.
If you have not already done so:
Set up reminders and debt collection in Briox under Settings - Invoicing - Reminders.
Read more here: