To be able to keep track of what happens in your Briox account, or see what needs to be taken care of without logging in, Briox can send daily emails that inform you about invoices that need authorisation, or about incoming e-invoices. Email can be sent for:
- supplier invoices awaiting posting authorisation
- supplier invoices awaiting payment authorisation
- supplier invoices to be reviewed (level 1 & 2)
- supplier invoices ready for payment
- incoming supplier e-invoices
- Incoming documents to linked documents (Inbox, Supplier Invoice & Journal support)
If the user wants to disable the function, they can do so in the sidebar under Your account - "Receive e-mail notification for".
In Client Manager there is even a possibility to "Receive e-mail notifications for client accounts". Email notifications are then activated on all accounts the accountant has an authorised access to. You can deactivate these on each account. In case you do not wish to activate all at once, you can activate them one by one in the client account.
Please note: You must have an authorised access to the function in order to receive email notifications.