The idea behind the integration is that you are able to link and display scanned documents in Briox Accounting. All documents are physically stored in the Briox Archive. To be able to access the Linked documents section of the Document Archive, you must have access rights to Journals and / or Supplier Invoices in Briox Accounting.
To edit user access rights, go to Settings - Licences & Users and click on pen symbol at the end of the row of the user whose rights you want to edit. Click on the expand button at the end of the row of the Accounting module to see detailed rights. Make sure the boxes highlighted below are checked if the user is to have access to Linked Documents in the Archive.
Workflow to link documents
1. Go to Accounting - Journals - Create Journal.
When you create a new journal (as in this example) or a new supplier invoice, you see a list over all the documents which are available in the Inbox under Linked Documents. See below. These documents have not yet been linked to a journal or a supplier invoice. As soon as a document is linked, it disappears from the inbox.
2. Tick the box in front of the document you want to link to the journal or the supplier invoice. See below. When you have ticked the box, the content of the document appears in a display section on the right side of the screen. Then click on Post or Save.
3. When you look at the journal list or the supplier invoice list, (under Accounting - Journals - List or Supplier Invoice - Supplier Invoices) an icon on the far right, indicates that a document is linked to the journal or the supplier invoice. See below. Click on the icon to view the document.
4. Go to Accounting - Journals - List or Supplier Invoice - Supplier Invoices and open a journal or supplier invoice by clicking on it. You will find the Show linked source documentation icon in the toolbar in the top right hand corner.
Click on the icon and the source document display view will open. In this view, you can unlink one or more images from the journal or supplier invoice to which they were previously linked. See below.
5. Unlinked documents are returned to the Archive’s Linked Documents Inbox and are available for linking again.
If you want to delete the document you can click on the recycling bin at the end of the line. See below.