The first step with matching invoices is to import bank statement which can be downloaded from bank to Biox.
Note! Following file formats can be used with import: CSV, SEPA (cant.053.001.02) and MT940.
- Go to Accounting - Banking - Import Bank Statement.
- Choose the file you have received from bank from your computer.
- Choose correct file format.
- Give name for the file to be imported.
- If fie format is CSV, Ignore the first row can be selected. Otherwise it will be shown as dimmed. Choose Ignore first row, if the file contains headlines. If you are not sure of this you can choose that after the import.
- Remove selection from field Automatically suggest matches if you do not wish that Briox would try to match transactions from bank statement to the invoices on your account. Matching is based on reference number, sum and transaction date.
- Finally press Import file.
- If you are importing CSV-file from bank at this point you need to match columns in your file. See picture below. Columns which do not require to be matched can be marked with alternative (Not in use). As matching columns your selections will ne saved, so that columns of next similar bank file will be matched automatically. All other file formats will be imported automatically without the need for matching.
- After matching free Import file.