Client Overview Updates
The client overview is being updated with new fields to help you gain an overview over your clients.
The new fields are visible by default and replace the licences. Use the quick settings to edit the way your list looks.
The following columns display new information regarding the current and future status of your client:
- Locked Status: Yes or No,
- If the locking is due to an unpaid invoice, we display: Yes (Unpaid invoice).
- Otherwise the locking will be due to an account having been ended.
- the Status of the account:
- Active: The account has a current and future subscription that are both active.
- Terminating: The subscription has been Ended but the account is still active until the end of the current subscription period.
- Ended: The subscription has been ended. An ended account is locked.
- Archived: The client account is no longer active and has Briox Storage as a subscription.
- Template: Template accounts have their own status, and their own summary row. They are not included in the summary per package type or the total number of clients.
- Package type: This column displays the name of any package that is part of your subscription. A summary per package type is displayed under your client list:
- Paid by: Agency or Client
- How many users of each type are in the account: Users, Employees, Auditors
- New row tool: Invite auditor. Read more about inviting an auditor.
- New filter: By package. Read more about filtering in the Client Overview.
- You also have the possibility to Export the list to excel. Click on Export Excel in the toolbar at the bottom of your screen.
Cost Centres and Projects to your payroll calculations
If you use Cost Centres and Projects in your accounting, these dimensions will now be automatically synchronised to Palkkaus.fi and be available for you to use in your salary calculations.
The cost centres and projects will then follow through to the payroll journal that lands in Briox accounting.
Read more about cost accounting in Payroll.
- The functionality for the Briox Digital Storage package is now implemented.
When an active package is transformed to a digital storage package, all systems administrators in the account will have viewing rights to the package (both users and consultants).
The viewing rights are limited to accounting and invoicing including all documents that are linked to the accounting. The Viewer can print all accounting reports including financial statements.
Note: only accountants can invite auditors to the storage package via their client manager.
Estonian VAT rate 2% rise in January 2024
The VAT rate rise of 2% from 20% to 22%, applicable as of the first of January 2024 will be handled automatically by the Briox system. Note that if you have already created invoices in the next financial year, you will need to update them for the VAT rise to be effective.
The process of crediting invoices with accruals has been further automated and the accruals report has been updated with new columns and information to offer you a better overview of the state of your accruals.
Read more about accruals.
- You can now open supplier invoices directly from:
- You can now open customer invoices directly from: